Sujana Foundation’s 3 H’s – Hail, Healthy and Happy is a profound initiative for the cause of under-privileged children and orphans. 70 orphanages in and around Hyderabad, covering 3000+ children were surveyed to understand the requirements of under-privileged children.
The event was followed by a Medical Camp for the children. A panel of 10 doctors attended to the health problems of the under-privileged children and free medicines were dispensed. After a 2-hour entertainment program, they were provided a healthy and sumptuous lunch.
The sincere thought behind this program is:
- To ensure all smiles and health for the children
- To set a platform to link various sponsors to the children and understand their problems and basic necessities.
- To bring the issue and its magnanimity to the governments notice as it is their duty to see that every child is bestowed with basic facilities
- At the same time to awaken the social responsibility amongst the public through the media
site seo optimizator ruконвекторы в полrussian girls in dubaiалтеза туры на килимаденьги в долг 5000 рублейкредитная карта с 19 лет по паспортутуры на май 2015 годакилиманджаро маршрут лемоденьги в кредит в кировепуть на килиманджаротуры килиманджарамгновенные займы на банковскую карту круглосуточнозаявление на получение кредита бланкстоимость услуг адвокатаказаны купитьпутевки в болгарию золотые пески лето 2015водяные полотенцесушители ценыказаны для костразаказать корпоративный сайт
- Supporting Education
- Sujana Lectures
- Sujana Excellence Awards
- Let’s Talk – a Youth Program
- Sujana Gold Medals
- Sponsorship to COWE
- Sujana & Mediciti – Medical Camps
- Event at Hotel Avasa, Hyderabad
- Hospital Inauguration at IDA Bollaram
- Event for under privileged children
- Inauguration of water plant
- Cyclone relief works at Vizag
- Free Medical Camps at Vizag